INDUSTRIAL & MANUFACTURING
As a leading partner to highly regulated industrial and manufacturing sectors, we embed ourselves in key processes, acting as a critical extension of your team. The result is an exceptional soft FM service that meets all requirements.
THE SBFM DIFFERENCE
Before partnering with us, the client’s soft services were badly managed, characterised by the unnecessary use of cleaning chemicals. The situation was worsened by outdated and inefficient on-site equipment, along with environmentally harmful practices – a major problem for a company who positions themselves as world leaders when it comes to sustainability.
Limited access to management data, a lack of transparency, and a workforce that was both demotivated and disengaged resulted in increased staff absence. This meant the client was often unable to reach necessary cleanliness standards. As well as this, the client had safety problems, suffering multiple workplace accidents.
- 98% staff retention rate
- Greater than 90% cleaner attendance across all sites
- Average audit score of 98.25%
- Accidents reduced to fewer than one per month across all sites
- Reduced carbon footprint with 2San’s Clean Zero chemical-free solution
- Improved service transparency through new time and attendance systems, audits, and reporting tools to strengthen our partnership with the client
- Our contract size was doubled in the first year of partnership
Our experienced management team, in collaboration with our nationwide network of FM professionals, enhanced standards across the client’s sites.
This was achieved through a full suite of services, including
• Planned Cleaning
• Reactive Cleaning
• Window Cleaning
• Feminine Hygiene & Consumables
To address the client’s challenges we implemented our proven TUPE transfer processes, conducting both one-on-one sessions and informative roadshows to engage staff and address their concerns.
Staff engagement and satisfaction were further boosted by an increased on-site management presence through regular scheduled visits, as well as the introduction of new training measures.